Our Meditation Course offers a thorough understanding and grounding in the principals of Meditation. The course can be delivered to both individuals or groups looking to use Meditation as a tool to help with their own well-being and/or their teams.
The Art of Right Living a Pathway to Meditation
- An introduction – Meditation and it’s benefits
- Practical guidance to Meditate for Beginners and Improvers
- Preparation and Creating Positive Conditions for Meditation
- Meditation and Lifestyle – An introduction into the 8 Limbs – a pathway to Meditation
- Understanding the Five States of Mind & Developing Concentration
- Positive Thinking – “a thought is not just a thought it is a living force”
- Tools for Meditation
After completing the course, you will have a thorough foundation on the main principles of meditation. You will also become more confident in your own practice of Meditation and be well on the way to establishing a short meditation routine. This in turn will offer great benefit for your own mental health and the teams you support.
The course has a minimum duration of 4 x 1 hour sessions; however, the course can be tailored depending on the number of individuals and also the depth of learning required.
All quotations are bespoke, based on the needs of each client. Live Online course delivery is possible and can work well especially when individuals and teams are remote. This also gives the client the most flexibility to work around existing commitments. If preferred, onsite delivery of the course can be discussed.
If you would like further information, please contact us here.
We look forward to working with you.