Inner8 offers, workshops, courses, and 1:1 coaching in Yoga, Meditation and holistic Well-being. Inner8 also looks at well-being from a strategic perspective, to embed well-being as a lifestyle or within organisational strategy.
Inner8 is passionate about improving leadership behaviours and believes that one’s own well-being is central to the role of a leader. Our vision is built on authenticity and a philosophy deep rooted in ancient principles and practices.
Inner8’s philosophy has adapted these principals to the modern-day leader who understands the benefits of mindful leadership, but may not necessarily have time to understand the practices and links between well-being and leadership.
Our ideas started in 2020, the year of the global pandemic. A challenging year for many. Inner8’s founder Reena had already built a successful Yoga and Meditation community. Reena created Yoga Loughborough in 2015 and decided to use this as a platform to help and reach more people.
Frustrated with the lack of understanding and support for mental health amongst leadership, Reena decided that the only sustainable way to improve the populations health would be to help community and organisational leaders themselves.
During it’s development Inner8 had support from the following people, projects, and organisations:
- East Midlands Chamber/Business Gateway Growth Hub – Paul Bennet – Business Advisor – Reaching New Markets
- DeMontfort University/Careers Department – Jessica Payne – Graphic Design Graduate – Branding & Logo
- Charnwood Borough Council/Business Diversification – Jon Langford – Web Development
- Leicester City Council/Graduate City Intern Programme – Jannah Chopdat – Psychology Student – Corporate Wellbeing Research
- Loughborough University/Wayfinder Programme – 6 month Accelerator Programme for local businesses with innovative ideas
- The Inet/Spring & Prosper Programme – Kate Clement – Research Analyst
- 2-day professional market research report (Wellbeing)
- 2-day professional research report (Meditation & Leadership)
- Leicester City Council/Graduate City Intern Programme
- Nico Loach – Art Student – Content Management, Design & Creativity
- MBA Programme/Loughborough University Business School
- MBA student group studies Inner8 for the ‘Managing Innovation Module’